Do You Need A Lawyer?
Contact Us . . . We Can Help.
Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Monday through Friday)
Visit: 15 W. Gay Street, 2nd Floor, West Chester, PA 19380
Email: Emily Kollhoff
Online: Submit the form below for immediate referrals
If you are in need of legal representation, the Chester County Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service can help. Either submit the form below for immediate referrals, or call our office to speak to a representative who will talk to you in confidence and without charge.
If it is determined that your matter requires a lawyer, you will be referred to a licensed, insured and qualified attorney to help you. For a payment of only $25, you will then receive an initial 30 minute consultation with an attorney.
Perhaps your matter can be solved during this initial meeting. Should you decide to hire the attorney, he/she will provide you with information on fees and services. There is no obligation to move forward with the attorney unless you decide to do so.
Our lawyers are available to assist you in the following areas:
- Business Law - Bankruptcy, Collection, Patent, Trademarks
- Civil Law - Insurance, Negligence, Workers' Comp
- Criminal Law
- Estate Law - Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorney
- Family Law - Adoption, Custody, Divorce, Support
- Individual Rights - Civil Rights, Employment, Immigration
- Real Estate - Landlord/Tenant, Property Transfer, Leases
- Other legal matters