Register now for immediate access to this program.Register Now
$70 for Non-Members
July 1, 2020
Chester County Bar Association
Law Practice Management
Are your law firm’s online marketing efforts bringing in the clients you want? Do these efforts generate new clients at your desired growth rate? Are you effectively communicating with new potential clients who find your firm online to filter out undesirable clients and capture only the best leads?
Maddy, Mike, and Mark will be walking through some of the most basic elements so if you have never used texting for your business, fully understood what goes into building a strong law firm marketing program, and have questions about outsourcing and delegation, this is the time to come with questions, even the most basic that you have been feeling too shy to ask.
In this one-hour webinar, Maddy, Mike, and Mark will teach you how to:
- Grow traffic to your website using the best organic and paid online marketing tactics
- Increase the portion of web leads who are good potential clients
- Efficiently screen and capture online leads
- Improve new-client conversion with effective communications via phone, web chat, and email
- Leverage automations and outsourcing to achieve better marketing results in less time
You will learn tips that specifically address the online marketing needs of law firms, big and small. We will cover:
- SEO: Technical, Links, Content & Reviews
- Paid Search Advertising
- Online Reviews
- Online, but Off-Site: Social Media
- Targeting: Generating Quality Traffic
- Responsive Tactics to Capture Web Leads
- Proven Workflows for Online Screening
- Dos and Don’ts of Online Scheduling
- Self-Serve Content: FAQ & Knowledge Bases
- Email Communications That Boost Conversion
- Effective Uses for Live Chat & AI Bots
- Metrics & Processes to Analyze Online Marketing Performance
Armed with these tips, you’ll be well equipped to achieve the following goals:
- Identify and tap into new online lead sources
- Improve results from online lead sources
- Reduce wasted time on clients unlikely to hire your firm
- Increase conversion rate and return on marketing spend
- Sustain law firm growth with reliable, high-quality online leads
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
How to Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like. Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.