Benefits of Membership
- CCBA Member Discounts: The Chester County Bar Association works with the community to offer our members numerous discounts on products and services including but not limited to retail, restaurants, insurance, real estate incentives, clothing, and document storage & destruction. (Find out more)
- Discounted Continuing Education Courses: Members of the Chester County Bar Association are offered discounted CLE Seminar Rates (including PBI videos and live simulcasts).
- New Matter: This quarterly publication provide our members with information pertaining to current law related issues, upcoming events & CLE opportunities, historic legal issues, and other points of interest within the bar association. Click here to read more about New Matter.
- Events & Social Networking: Chester County Bar Association events and seminars present a dynamic opportunity for networking among other attorneys, judges, and businesses.
- Discounted Meeting Rental Space: Members of the bar association are offered a discount to our many meeting spaces within our historic downtown building. Click here to view our Meeting Space Brochure.
- Membership Directory: All members receive a directory every year with updated Courthouse information, Members Contact & Firm information, as well as a listing of all Section & Committee chairs.
- Lawyer Referral Service: Members have the choice to sign up for Lawyer Referral Panels, which relates to which area of practice the specific attorney, and will get cases assigned to them on a rotating basis.