Do You Need A Lawyer?
Call Us . . . We Can Help.
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Visit: 15 W. Gay Street, 2ndFloor, West Chester, PA 19380
If you are in need of legal representation, the Chester County Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service can help. A representative will talk to you in confidence and without charge.
If it is determined that your matter requires a lawyer, you will be referred to a licensed, insured and qualified attorney to help you. You will be entitled to an initial 30 minute consultation for $25 and payment is required at the time of your consultation.
Perhaps your matter can be solved during this initial meeting. Should you decide to hire the attorney, it will be up to you and the attorney to negotiate the fee for services. There is no obligation to move forward with this attorney unless you decide to do so.
Our lawyers are available to assist you in the following areas:
- Business Law - Bankruptcy, Collection, Patent, Trademarks
- Civil Law - Insurance, Negligence, Workers' Comp
- Criminal Law
- Estate Law - Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorney
- Family Law - Adoption, Custody, Divorce, Support
- Individual Rights - Civil Rights, Employment, Immigration
- Real Estate - Landlord/Tenant, Property Transfer, Leases
- Other legal matters